A pack of the most popular Melissa & Doug lines – a box of blocks, shape sorting cube and the classic Pound a peg!
This favourite collection of 100 wooden blocks comes in four colours and nine shapes. Little builders will delight in stacking, building, and knocking down in countless colourful combinations while gaining invaluable practice with fine motor skills and dexterity, colour and shape recognition, and pre-math skills.
- 100 solid wood blocks perfect for hours (and towers!) of fun
- Blocks come in four colours and nine shapes
- Ideal for building and introducing early math concepts
- A classic creative and educational activity
Pound the eight colourful wooden pegs into the wooden frame, then flip it over to repeat the activity again and again!
Included are a wooden hammer and four pairs of pegs–great for colour matching.
- Classic pounding activity
- Colour recognition and hand/eye coordination
- Hammer included
This ultimate shape sorter features 12 chunky, vibrantly coloured shapes that make a satisfying “clunk” as they drop into the natural-finish hardwood cube.
Then open the lid, take them out and start all over again!
A classic educational toy for toddlers.
- Beautifully constructed wooden toy with 12 brightly coloured, easy-to-grip shapes
- Each shape fits through a hole of the same shape on the wooden cube
- Classic learning activity with nostalgic appeal
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Promotes colour and shape recognition and problem-solving skills
Shipped the next Working Day!
Delivered to You within 2 to 5 Working Days!